The health and well-being of our customers and their loved ones is our most important priority. That’s why when you work with us your dedicated insurance agent takes the time to explain all of your options, along with providing their professional advice to help you make informed decisions. Your agent is also there for you at any time that you have questions about your policy, or want to discuss changes. Helping you find the best life insurance, auto insurance or homeowner’s insurance policy is our way of helping you protect yourself, your loved ones and your home.
Godwin Insurance Agency offers the following personal insurance options.
- Annuity A life annuity is an investment tool offered by insurance companies. Annuities earn interest over time, and are paid back to you in a series of payments after a certain period of time. They are typically used to supplement income after retirement. We primarily work with annuities that have fixed interest rates, making them relatively low risk investments.
- Life Insurance Your life insurance protects your family and loved ones in the event of your passing by providing payments to your beneficiaries. We work with you to find the best life insurance policy for your individual situation including your budget, and your individual situation.
- Medicare Supplement Insurance This is a health insurance policy sold by private insurance companies for individuals 65 and older who use Medicare. Once you’re 65 years old you can buy this. It is used for additional healthcare needs that are not covered by a traditional Medicare plan.
- Homeowner’s Insurance A homeowner’s insurance policy covers both your home and the possessions in it against most types of damages. It may also provide liability coverage in the event of accidents on your property. However, certain types of damages such as earthquakes and floods are not covered by standard homeowner’s policies, so it is important to discuss your options carefully with one of our agents before choosing a policy.
- Renter’s Insurance The personal belongings inside a rental property are not generally covered by the owner’s property insurance. It also typically only covers liability claims that are doe to structural problems with the property. A renter’s insurance policy is an affordable option that covers your belongings in the event of fire, theft or other damages, and can help protect you in the case of liability claims that are not covered by your landlord’s property insurance.
- Condo Insurance Condominium owners have unique insurance needs that differ in many ways from renter’s and owners of single family homes. While your condo association has a master insurance policy to cover the building, grounds and communal property, these policies do not extend to property damage, theft or liability claims that happen inside your individual unit. A personal condo insurance policy is necessary for these situations.
- Valuable Property Insurance A property insurance policy covers your belongings such as jewelry, art, collections antiques and other valuables. Once they begin listing their valuables, many of our clients find their belongings are worth more than they initially thought. Your agent can help you determine the type and amount of property insurance that makes the most sense for you.
- Personal Auto Insurance While every car is required by the state to have a minimum amount of insurance, premiums can vary widely based on the age, gender, and driving record of the car owner, the type of coverage needed, and a number of other factors. In addition, many insurance companies offer discounts for purchasing auto insurance in a bundled package with homeowner’s or other insurance policies. Your Godwin Insurance agent can help you determine the best policy options for you at the best possible rate.
- Boat Insurance Boat insurance policies offer a wide range of coverage levels including liability insurance for accidents resulting from the ownership or use of your watercraft, to coverage for damages to the boat itself. Some policies also include gas delivery or emergency assistance if your boat is stranded.
- Motorcycle Insurance There are many different types of motorcycle insurance available, and getting the right policy at the best rate requires carefully researching your options. Whether you drive a sport bike, a cruiser or even a scooter, we can help you find the best coverage for your bike.
- Umbrella Liability Insurance A personal umbrella policy provides an additional layer of liability coverage over what you already have from your homeowner, automobile, boat and other personal insurance policies. The policy is designed to protect your personal assets from bodily injury and property damage liability suits against you.
“Godwin’s staff was absolutely delightful to work with. We were purchasing life insurance and had a lot of questions. Their patience and thoughtful assistance were a huge help in navigating the experience. We’d absolutely use Godwin again, and would recommend you do as well.”
Life Insurance Client
“The representatives at Godwin Insurance are the most organized, prompt and courteous staff at an insurance company I have ever had a relationship with. This is a local insurance agency representing companies that compete and beat national companies with their prices while providing unprecedented customer service. Any time I have a question about my plan, they are always quick to respond. If you want an insurance company that competes nationally, but also knows your name when you walk in the door, choose Godwin Insurance.”
Personal Insurance Client
“Great product, great service, and a great experience. Godwin Insurance nailed all three for my company. When I needed business insurance, I could have gone anywhere, but they built the trust I needed to become a loyal customer.”
Business Insurance Client
“We prefer Godwin over the other companies that we have used. They are thorough, prompt, professional, knowledgeable, competitive, and most of all, we trust them.”
Business Insurance Client